In her home province of Nova Scotia, Charla completed her Bachelor of Kinesiology and followed suit with her Masters of Physical Therapy in Ontario. Once done school Charla headed to the West Coast where she has been able to fully embrace her two loves of movement and nature! When she isn’t in the woods hiking, skiing or biking, she can be found helping her clients regain healthy nutritious movement so that they get back to their favourite West Coast activities.
- Restore Human Course Level 1
- Bachelor of Kinesiology- Acadia University 2013
- Masters of Physical Therapy - Western University 2015
- Mulligan Certification - Lower Extremity
- GLA:D Canada (Osteoarthritis) Trainer
- Arthritis Continuing Education - Mary Pack Arthritis Centre