- Over 7 years of Trainer/Coach Experience
- Restore Human Level 1 Trainer
- Personal Trainer Specialist (CanFitPro)
- Former National and International 800m Dash Specialist
- Battle Ropes Level 1 Certified
- C.O.R.E Cycling Advanced Indoor Cycling Coach
- Advanced Yoga Teacher 500 RYT
- Yoga Certifications:
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Athletic Yoga
- Holistic Yoga
- Mediation Yoga
- UBC Bachelor of Science in Global Resource Systems specializing in Sustainability and Global Development
- UBC Masters in Management specializing in Leadership
- University of Alberta Impact Wellness Initiative Leader 2013 – 2014
- Government of Alberta Mental Health Building Capacity Initiative Speaker 2012 – 2014
It all started when...
Trainer Timerlane is a passionate runner, holistic yoga teacher, sustainable fitness trainer, and father. His specialty is in building rich educational relationships that empower everyone he works with. Trainer Timerlane’s background is in high performance track and field, having competed nationally and internationally in the 800m dash from 2009 – 2014. Trainer Timerlane has been practicing yoga since 2003 when he first began his studies about breath, relaxation, mindfulness, and building a healthy body.
Since 2011 Trainer Timerlane has been leading athletes, students, and professionals of all ages from kids 3 years old to seniors into their 80’s. All of Trainer Timerlane’s clients have at least 3 things in common: enthusiasm for living a great life, commitment to achieving their goals, and a love of learning. Trainer Timerlane’s focus at Restore Human is to inspire and empower his family of clients to live a fulfilling life of abundant long-lasting health.