- Restore Human Master Coach
- CNFP Personal Trainer Certified
- FRC Mobility Specialist
- MovNat Instructor Level 2, MovNat Instructor Level 1
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Endurance and Running Instructor
- CrossFit Gymnastics Instructor
- Movement and Mobility Certified
- Active Aging Certified
- Evolve Move Play Movement Workshop, Roots Systema Intensive Workshop, Ido Portal Method Movement X Workshop
- BA Multimedia
- Sniper Basic (Top of Class), Sniper Team Leader, Sniper Supervisor (Top of Class), Tracking, Combat First Aider
- Numerous other military qualifications
Coach K began his career as a sedentary computer nerd. Though he remained a bit nerdy, K moved on to become a Sniper Supervisor in the Australian Army and was deployed to Iraq, Timor-Lest, and Afghanistan. This life-or-death setting is where he truly honed his research and development skills.
Since leaving the military, K has coached physical autonomy in Australia, Vietnam, Argentina, and Canada. K has completed numerous certifications from some of the best teachers in the health and fitness world. He has studied everything from Gymnastics to Natural Movement, and from Olympic Lifting to Rehabilitation. Through all these teachings K never truly found a methodology that kept him coming back.
And so, Restore Human was born. By bringing together the strongest elements of multiple disciplines, K has created a form of training that empowers individuals. This training encourages people to be more educated about their body and more physically autonomous.
K is also keenly committed to environmental efforts, which is why Restore Human is a 1% for the Planet Company. K’s aspirations to form strong community structures comes from his belief that the key to our larger success as humans is to band together and create a better future for ourselves.
Come join Coach K and the Restore Human Team in creating stronger bodies, communities and a better planet.